I’m so grateful for her special knack of extracting exactly what I’d like to convey, clarifying it
and putting it into written words in a way that resonates with my target audience.”
I help health & wellness entrepreneurs connect
with their audience by telling their stories
Many business owners say they don’t mind writing content. They just don’t have time to give it the attention it deserves.
That’s a BIG problem.
Poorly written content means:
- Your target audience can’t find you
- Has trouble understanding what you offer
- Unsure what makes your service or product special
Your stories are the soul-print of your business.
These days, people have multiple options when it comes to purchasing a particular product or service. More and more, consumers choose brands that understand their needs and align with their values.
Through brand storytelling, you can share your purpose and your philosophy and build stronger connections with your core audience. But, maybe you’re wondering:
- How do I know which stories to tell for my business?
- What if I don’t have any good stories or my stories
don’t seem all that interesting?
- How do I know when to tell my stories?
- How do I know if I’m telling my stories in a clear
and engaging way?
Content is your currency.
Everyone has a story to tell that can enliven their brand. Stories breathe life into products and help us explain intangible or even esoteric service offerings. I help unpack your stories and write them in a compelling way that resonates with your specific audience.
Whether you need to update your bio, re-energize the copy on your website, hope to captivate an audience at your next presentation or simply need someone to review your words, I can help.
Why It Matters?
- Your content should reflect your expertise, your brand/personality and your values.
- Strategic, engaging content illustrates how your services and/or products resolve your audience’s problems.
- Articulate content communicates your philosophy.
- Consistent, helpful content builds trust, connection and engagement.
Want to talk about it?
Schedule a no-pressure conversation.
To learn more about my copywriting/copy-editing services, please contact me to schedule a free 30-minute consultation at firstname.lastname@example.org.